ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I was going to post on a Friday - but your comment Brick block...

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    I was going to post on a Friday - but your comment Brick block needs a response.

there is a difference between a sales person & a businesses relationship / client implementation director.

assume BMW & Mercedes are EV1 & EV 2 and clever old ADO are trying to service and be across the various departments / decision committees / road blocks.

it is almost impossible to understand the personalities / road blocks/ objections or truly understand this by zoom or weekly phone hook up.

if ado are ahead of the pack then damn we’ll seize the opportunity before established suppliers like SILA ( who Mercedes own part of ) wake up and realise they have stiff competition from ADO.

speed to market is everything - they should have local representation and an ADO point if contact 12 months ago -

you posts about pitchforks are quite seriously stupid -

this is a business where they need to capitalise on their competitive advantage NOW - other companies have much deeper development budget pockets - the arrogance of ADO to think we are the best is painful
    Last edited by Garethg007: Today, 11:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.