EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

Today's announcements provide a clear commitment for the...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Today's announcements provide a clear commitment for the future for SEI. We are now moving from testing, evaluating and upgrading to full-on production, with I think a broader gameplan than just basic mineral processing.

It will be interesting to see just where we are in a years time. It looks like additional products are being looked at (considering the recent grant applications) and I think Plant expansion will be in the pipeline. We will be the only producer of this "strategic" metal in Australia for
    quite a while yet, providing potential customers with a stable/reliable source of product.

The last 12 months or so has been a real "Company-making" period (with associated hic-cups) that will allow the potential for the mine to be realised. We have a world-class resource and are now clearly on a growth trajectory as evidenced by the new appointees. The focus is no longer on proving/evaluating, it is on production/sales.

The sp at the moment is a joke -I don't think it will be a joke for much longer! Hopefully, we will soon have a plant production update to give
    Shareholders (and potential shareholders) more detail on the progress the Plant modifications/refurbishment have brought to the production numbers.

For many Shareholders it has been a very long, frustrating and costly experience supporting this Company. These announcements today provide a real expectation (imho) that our faith is about to be rewarded.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.