AMI 2.86% 17.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Leadership Changes, page-29

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    The wash of ceasing statements lately tells the story - there is no way they could keep the status quo with all the major holders running away.

The consultant thing is purely a board play to "look" like they are taking action and an enormous waste of money, whats the old saying, "a consultant is someone who borrows your watch to tell you the time".

What they have asked KPMG to do is come back and regurgitate what they already think, thats how these discoveries work and I have been on both sides. It shows a very clear ineptitude of the board and wreaks of self serving at a critical time. The answers, as others have said all lie within the business amongst the rank and file. They know whats wrong and how to fix it, Botten just needs to get of his button and go and talk to them or appoint someone to do the same. What an astounding waste of money, again!

So heres the drill... Activism from majors and retail holders based on AMI's horrible performance has ensured Dan has to find somewhere else to go. It would be good to see some of the board take accountability too and fall on their swords but I wouldnt know who should go.
    Many of you would so lets get started and remember to vote.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $296.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.3¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $29.50K 168.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 575670 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 466443 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.