AMI 0.00% 17.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Leadership Changes, page-40

1. 2,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    From April when AMI hit 53 cents Dans own AMI shares have gone down $1,409,394 in value so he has suffered some pain as well as lots of embarrassment. He had to go for the buying of Dargues which destroyed shareholder value. The sellers of Dargues could now buy the whole of AMI and have $70 mill left over in change at Todays market cap value. With Dan gone none of the Board and Directors that are left own many shares. I own more AMI shares than all of their shares combined together ,which is disgraceful. AMI's current board and Directors together would own the lowest % of shares of all the Company's on the ASX in their own Company's. At the current low share price if they don't buy shares on Market they are not part owners of AMI with no skin in the game. Peter Botten and others Directors and board members who still don't own a single AMI share are only employee's in my opinion until they get skin in the game. This non ownership of AMI shares by the board and Directors must change either they buy shares or move them on, skin in the game is huge and Dan was the only decent holder who had any shares. Dan losing $1.4 mill in his book value of AMI shares would have hurt him while the others still got their full salary with no real pain. I have continued buying AMI and love getting 4 to 5 shares for every 1 that I got in April. My buy in price is dropping very quickly over the last 2 Months. DYOR CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $296.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $721.6K 4.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 295692 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1629037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.