HFR 3.85% 27.0¢ highfield resources limited

Ann: Leadership Transition, page-6

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    nothing strange about it. He took the role with reasonable expectations of the Spanish authorities and then experienced the "green" influence and a disjointed government and approval process. His in-country timeline hasn't changed, just the inept Spanish democracy has taken the project to far greater timelines. Holders need to get a grip. If you took a job where you had a (reasonable) timeline and had to move countries but through bureaucracy, the timelines were blown out unreasonably would you continue to live on the other side of the world away from your family? Some would and some wouldn't.
    I've been in a similar situation a couple of times and had both understanding feedback and negative feedback. The bottom line is until you know the full personal circumstances you can't make an informed judgment.

I've never seen so many Ill-informed whingers on a forum. The company has done all it can to progress this project. Blame the left-wing government on the delays. The company could easily come out and clarify the situation but would only do more in-country harm by doing it. As it is they have to take the political high road and say nothing because they have all the local population and authorities on their side but are dealing with the national authorities who have a very vocal green voice in their camp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $28.13K 106.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.