CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Rooks
    Thanks. I agree we view things differently. probably based on personal experience. I have made a bucket load of money backing JW.
    first got lucky backing Welborn in Colonial Resources at 7c and sold out at around $1.20. One of my biggest wins.
    After that I backed him in PDZ around 2010 at around 10c and sold out at around 50c when he left around 2014
    Didn't make enough from EQX as I held them from 25c (when JW first joined) through to $4 and didn't sell. .
    But I made a ton on RSG as I got heavily set when he joined in 2015 at around 25c and I sold a lot out at $1.40 (should have hung on as he got them up above $2).
    have had a few other wins with him along the way and personally I have not seen him involved in anything that hasn’t been honest and a winner.
    And now I am loaded up on FEX (top 20) and am very happy to be so.

What trading history are you talking about? "inline with announcements" ? All I can see is that JW buys into a story when he joins and then he works hard to make the share price go up. Do you have an example where he as joined a company as a Director and the share price has ever traded at a level lower than when he joined? I can’t find one!

There has been loads of chat here about JW most of which is, by my count, total BS. He is a hard working director who backs himself, buys stock on market, and makes share prices go up.

Lastly, I would point out, that in this case if not in others, trading seems to be against you. Pity you missed the dividend. Any anyway, I doubt very much you will see a share price below 23c while JW is in FEX. Just a hunch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.