SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

I've been thinking whether Sensera will look to appoint a new...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I've been thinking whether Sensera will look to appoint a new CEO in light of recent changes. One might argue that the way the company is setup and run now (one streamlined and targeted division - creating MEMS), a CEO role would almost be considered obsolete, given that all strategic and subsequent operational decisions will come from the board where RS is still involved and flow on to Tim who is a new COO.

I also remember a statement posed previously about possible salary increase for Tim Stucchi given his promotion. The promotion is only titular, his substantive position is unlikely to be different - where he was a GM of a MEMS division. The company is now all about fabrication of MEMS and nothing else, so by restructure alone he automatically becomes a COO as opposed to a GM of a specific department of the company (as we only have one). So with that in mind I don't think his salary will change (unless of course there are sign. revenue changes going forward).

On a different note - given that the board members are not promoters, the ongoing work, future revenue streams and opportunities are going to come from reputation, existing customer retention/repeat business, and unique capability. However, as we have also heard it's not going to come from marketing and branding activities which is fairly obvious to us all. I would love to see a sales or BDM type of role appointed which would give us some confidence that they are thinking about promoting and improving the company as a standalone entity.

On the other hand, no appointment of a CEO and no further comms about company structure does suggest the possibility of some sort of merger or TO, most likely being taken over by a bigger entity. If that is the case and something is in motion then I'm not sure if the company is obliged to declare that publicly to shareholders, as it will have a material impact on the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.