NVX 3.42% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Rusty what's your thoughts on the reshuffle being not only...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Rusty what's your thoughts on the reshuffle being not only strategic but partially forced? Maybe potential partners wanted to deal with certain more "junior" staff that they were more familiar with, had more confidence with and are seen as the real value in the company?

The step back of Philip and Greg is irrelevant, they are still investors and at the end of the day, only in it for the money. They both have numerous other ventures to focus on in Australia whilst still holding huge stock in NVX, its a win win.

The future of NVX lies in America, thats where NVX now lay their hat so to speak. All of the big names on the board also reside in America and their contacts too.

Could the conversations have gone something like "why am I talking to Phil in Brisbane, I want to talk to Admiral Natter (whom everyone in US investing will be aware of), Nick Liveris (again, family name known accross the country) or Chris who is the brains behind the fundamental value of the whole thing?

Queue conversation with Phil and Greg, boys its time to step back, we'll take it from here, the company is in good hands and you're both set to make millions whilst not having to deal with the day to day duties. I know what I would do.
    Last edited by dosh262: 24/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.