NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Ann: LEADERSHIP UPDATE, page-84

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Believe it or not rusty, part of the reason I initially bought into NVX was because of Liveris.

However, the more I learnt about his background, the more odious information I discovered. On top of that his very public and ongoing promotion of fossil fuels, I really did not think that he was working in the best interest of NVX shareholders, who are investing in a technology that works in direct competition to the fossil fuel industry.

If he was just another person with limited influence, that would hardly matter, but as highlighted by the fossil fuel stacked COVID Commission, he is a person of immense influence on national energy policy, locking Australia into fossil fuel dependency for many more decades to come.

When I discovered about the US$836m price fixing settlement and brought it up on HotCopper, I was told that he no longer had his hand on the till.

Now Liveris junior is promoted into the role of CFO (... from a background of Business Development?!? a rather curious career path don't you think).

I still believe that in public life, you not only have to do the right thing, but you must give the perception of doing the right thing.

Anyway, I got you wrong, because I think you had just started posting on HC and you seemed to chime in with the rest of the surprisingly well-orchestrated NVX cheer squad.

Later on, you did some good analysis.

As you correctly point out above - in hindsight - Baynton's share sale appears very well timed. ...I wonder how long recent Board and Management changes have been under discussion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.