YPB 50.0% 0.3¢ ypb group ltd

It sounds like a huge joke when I said that YPB has the revenue...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    It sounds like a huge joke when I said that YPB has the revenue of a Fish & Chip shop, but as you fully recognise, it is true.

The analogy shows how much BS this company is prepared to shovel out there, claiming it is some kind of global player in an industry with huge revenue potential. People get blinded by science and greed and ignore facts, but when you apply this company's numbers to a more understandable business it looks ridiculous. "My Fish & Chip shop has a few hundred k in revenue and is a global player", or "My Fish & Chip shop is listed and has billions of shares on issue", doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

This looks like it will soon be all over. The company announcements have become more and more desperate. Foolishly, I did not originally do any research on this latest announcement, simply recognising that Brand Amour has no skin in the game. Kudos to you for taking the time to look a bit deeper and fully exposing the announcement for the cynical BS that it is.

I was interested to see that after the announcement (2:30 pm yesterday) a big holder dumped 155 million shares on the market for 0.2c, selling through the market (it looked like they had more to sell but not enough buyers). I'd love to understand the reasoning. Did the penny drop because of this announcement? Or are they a sophisticated investor doing an arbitrage trade, buying back with yet another capital raising that could already be in the works? Or for some other reason?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.424M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.001K 667.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 18038309 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7910782 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 333333
Last updated 10.24am 07/06/2024 ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.