YPB 50.0% 0.3¢ ypb group ltd

That is exactly what YPB wants you to hope - they have a capital...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    That is exactly what YPB wants you to hope - they have a capital raising to get off the ground.

The thing that troubles me about this is that BAR has no skin in the game, which dramatically increases the likelihood that they have done this deal because they can't lose, rather than because they really believe they can sell the product.

If I was BAR, what I'd be doing is making a genuine effort to sell the product as an add-on to all customers who were going through a new contract or contract renewal by presenting YPB's glossy marketing material. They don't need to spend very much money to do that which will make the venture profitable regardless of whether the product sells or not. If genuine interest emerges along with the opportunity to make more money out of the deal then I'd consider spending more on marketing.

For shareholders this deal gives no new information about whether sales are likely to flow or not and the question remains as to whether the product is saleable. For this ex-shareholder to consider repurchasing shares I would want to see a successful capital raising (to guarantee solvency) and then evidence that BAR is able to sell the product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.424M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.001K 667.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 18038309 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7910782 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 333333
Last updated 10.24am 07/06/2024 ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.