CAN 0.00% 3.5¢ cann group limited

Ann: Leading Global Consultancy appointed for Phase 3 facility, page-2

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    A lot of movement to go before $7. This company has huge potential and is making solid moves, but we're most likely to see incremental upwards movement. Explosive movement will occur when recreational legalization is on the horizon, but that could take years. Remember that the first US state to legalize medical marijuana was California in 1996, but the the first to legalize recreational marijuana wasn't until 2012, and they still have some legal issues at the federal level. In Australia, the first state to legalize medicinal marijuana was Victoria in early 2017, so we're basically 20 years behind.

The influence of global attitudes is likely to give us a protracted timeline for full legalization and I'd be surprised if it hasn't happened within 10 to 15 years (especially now that the Greens have introduced it into mainstream political conversation) but this is a company to go long on. Don't buy in the hopes of a short-term multibagger or you'll probably be disappointed. Buy if you share the conviction that legalization is inevitable because this company is positioning itself to be the major Australian player when it finally happens.

I see my investment in Cann Group like getting a chance to buy Apple shares while they were developing the first iPod and trading at $2.00/share.

This is all opinion, DYOR etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $683 19.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 62714 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 242347 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.