VR8 1.82% 5.4¢ vanadium resources limited

This is one of the reasons I have held on to this share - the...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    This is one of the reasons I have held on to this share - the significant management buy-in.
    I mean, how many directors do you get clearly stating that they want to "...keep equity dilution to a minimum, agoal I share as one of the company’s significant shareholders.
    They have delivered every step of the way since they took over in 2019 (I think), beginning with the PFS, the metallurgical results, the IP with that Irish company (forget the name), now the DFS on time and on budget, the option to acquire the property for the SRL, and now engagement of a best in class global financial advisor.
    Kudos to management - hence I have continued to invest in VR8.
    Like I always say - look after the project and the share price will look after itself.
    I find too many SH delving into the depths of TA trying to analyse market structures and candle patterns - you don't need to.
    Just watch what management are doing to improve the value of the project long term, and that is what will give you your fair value share price - nothing else. If there's nothing to support a price rise, market efficiencies always play catch-up, bringing the price back to fair value.

As for myself, I know where I stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $30.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $1.739K 32.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54427 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 22135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.