EIQ 3.03% 16.0¢ echoiq limited

I think they have to be careful about disclosing potentials as...

1. 138 Posts.
    I think they have to be careful about disclosing potentials as there are a lot of variables to consider including how the (hopeful) client might feel about rough numbers if things haven't been cemented between them. Also, given the negative sentiment around VRI, if they gave rough estimates they would probably be ridiculed for it too and said to be ramping or giving us fluff. People want concrete info, I get it (so do I), but these are complicated deals that will take time and the company can't give us what they don't have yet.

I feel a lot of people invested here not really understanding how different VRI is to most other ASX stocks and that it will take time to set up the company. It's still only been 5 months since listing, which is nothing in the bigger picture perspective. They have made some promising strides forward even getting pilots, trials and partnerships given some of the areas they are pursuing. The money is getting a little thin for sure, but they are building some solid foundations that will hopefully allow a more rapid momentum to build this year.

We wait and see, but people probably should have sold well and truly by the time it dropped to placement price if they can't have patience, as the type of deals VRI is trying to get will require it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $86.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $61.36K 383.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85000 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 8595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.