SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

I had been following it for a while... in fact, its notoriety...

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    I had been following it for a while... in fact, its notoriety got me interested in SOC a few months ago... then I bought @ 0.3/0.4/0.5 at an average of 0.4c now... got a small parcel @0.6c too today - a small one... so averaging up now...

this is talking of nearology to ADV - which had a bad run after hitting 5c from a low of 0.7c ( a 7 bagger)... ADV has been on a run lately (almost doubled from 1.6 ==>3c) and it was time for SOC to have a rising tide effect too...

I am surprised at the DD being done and assays pending ann today... was not following SOC very closely in the last 2-3 weeks and I almost fell of my chair today when I saw this ann... well, time to read through some ann once again to get back into the SOC mood...

0.8c should be the next target... expected resistance there and if it clears that, it will be a good run (before assay results)... rest of the direction after the drill results (ADV may have its done before that, so it will provide us some guidelines for sure)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.