ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    Now all they need to do is start selling some of these.The fact that during the study there were no false negatives and thus achieving a 100% Positive Percent Agreement is surely a stat that labs will take into account. AND APAS found 5 MRSA POSITIVE PLATES which weren't detected by microbiologists!If I was a lab owner and I could purchase a machine for $300,000 which can essentially guarantee that if a patient has MRSA, I will be told about it. I'd find that a decent reason to buy it. especially in the US were you can sue anyone for just about anything, APAS would be a good insurance policy.

So is there something with the current management in LBT which is hindering the advertisement and sales of the APAS? We have had FDA approval any day now for over a month, Distribution agreement for the US should be this quarter. Yet it seems they are trying to delay that until the last day possible in the quarter. Seems weird. Fundamentals and validation of the technology is significant only to be let down by an incompetent board. Let's hope that changes come AGM.

Come on Thermo, Sign the dotted line!!
    Last edited by MacroJohn: 18/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.