OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

Ann: Leading US-based nerve surgeons appointed to advisory board, page-22

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    What I particularly like about the recent appointment of three high profile medical people to the Orthocell team is that such people - who must have many other options available to them - have nevertheless chosen to commit their time, energy and knowledge to a small Australian Biotech company. They must have looked very closely at Orthocell's products and been impressed. This is a very strong endorsement.

The market will eventually cotton on I suppose. But to me it looks obvious that Remplir is on an almost inevitable pathway to FDA approval and uptake in the US market. The product is already approved by the TGA after clearcut clinical results and dramatic visual evidence of the quality of nerve healing using Remplir compared to traditional suturing methods.

The fact today's announcement involves the appointment of two leading Nerve Surgeons should tell anyone interested exactly where Orthocell is heading. With all that is coming up and the company's considerable cash balance I have no plans to sell my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $65.71K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1052 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 354895 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.