OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

Ann: Leading US-based nerve surgeons appointed to advisory board, page-26

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    Excellent point Rossi. I am utterly perplexed why anyone would have sold OCC under $0.40 recently (I bought a little more).

The Striate/BH deal practically assures it of going cash flow positive and not ever needing a pre revenue growth sustaining capital raise. Its got ample cash on its books and the Striate/BH deal is going to give it growing revenues to contribute to getting Remplir commercial in the US.

We know dental is the weakest application of CelGro technologies. Remplir could be a far larger market application (CelGro Tendon and Rope as big again). As @checkfacts eloquently put it:

"What I particularly like about the recent appointment of three high profile medical people to the Orthocell team is that such people - who must have many other options available to them - have nevertheless chosen to commit their time, energy and knowledge to a small Australian Biotech company. They must have looked very closely at Orthocell's products and been impressed. This is a very strong endorsement."

YOu've got a top 5 global denta pharma avidly pushing its Striate, the least lucrative application, product front page of its website. Look at the recent Phoenix conference photos I posted. Striate right there on display. Similarly on Bio HOrizon's social media they are pushing Striate hard.

Leading nerve Physicians with influence in advisory and research faculties are putting their name to Remplir . Excuse me if I bow to their knowledge in these areas rather than stock mkt apathy. I would not be at all surprised if a Remplir deal is soon announced.

Management frustrated us all in Striate and then pulled the Bio HOrizons deal out of the bag. They've seriously peed me off in the tardiness in Remplir. I will happily eat humble pie if they pull a similar deal out in Remplir. If we find negotiations therein with FDA and a third party on regulatory/remuneration/commercial pathways in the US held up advancement, I will happily head to the OCC office next time I am in Perth and profusely apologise to Paul for my harsher emails on their past tardiness with Remplir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.