FBR 0.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Lease financing secured for Hadrian X construction robots, page-44

1. 1,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I would like to give FBR and the sandgropers the benefit of doubt.There maybe a pipeline of work when FBR get hadrian and WaaS to the commercially attractive level.
    I think there is a lot of logistical challenges to get to the level required.Willagee and St James IMO are critical.I believe lots going on , from hadrian development , approved concrete slab layers , design to suit hadrian , building 2 story , access to build.Hadrian 1 prestacked blocks to layings programme.
    Firstly needs to be adopted by lots of builders to get WaaS scale building .
    Builders will need to adapt plans for WaaS including dimensions to reduce blocks that need to be cut.
    Builders need to be confident the concreter can lay slab within specification and have counter measures for out of tolerance rectification.
    WaaS service provider would not want to be involved or tie up money in the slab.
    WaaS service provider needs to be confident that the block supplier will supply quality.
    WaaS service provider has all the appropriate support from FBR .(Probably easy in Perth , but elsewhere?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $491.6K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123945 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 461725 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.