AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Fantastic post@elphamale and thank you for taking the time to...

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Fantastic post@elphamale and thank you for taking the time to put that all together

A poster on another forum (who is not on here or Twitter) had a few interesting notes and was interested in your thoughts (see below)

I have no way to pass this on to you directly/personally but thought I would post here so you and others could see and potentially respond

Others may also try to reach out to you for your thoughts via Twitter

Cheers
    Nut cool.png

From MoneyBags1348:
    Nuts I just read Elphamale’s HC post and as always was a good read…. I’m not on twitter or HC so have no way of interacting with Elphamale but….

Some things he and others might want to add to the equation are:

1) Former exiled politician and governor of Tanganyika, Moise Kutumbi (who by the way is one of the richest men in the DRC) is teaming up with Joseph Kabila to form a partnership to win government in next year’s DRC election…. Both these men should also be added to the ‘Dirty Dozen’ when it comes to corruption in the DRC and both should be watched closely for their involvement in corrupt mining practices in and around Tanganyika and Manono!!

2) Elphamale also mentions a short-term debt facility or a pre-payment by CATH for our SC6…. I mentioned the idea of a pre-payment by CATH recently and not sure if Elpha takes into account the fact that we would then have to supply CATH with the SC6 while not getting payment for our OPEX (Operating costs).

As far as a short-term debt facility…. This is how Altura (AJM) went into administration when they couldn’t repay their debt to the Chinese, and Pilbara Minerals bought out thier Pilgangora project. I know people will say the price of SC6 will soon pay off our debts but like everything else…. I’ve heard it all before

Just a few things to consider and if you or someone passed them on to Elpha, I would be interested in his reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.