AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Legal action to affirm interests in the Manono Project, page-237

1. 6,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1941
    I don't know where you are seeing what...

This Friday the MoP was happily sitting on her chair behind her desk in view of everybody to see in the entire world.
    This is after the IGF report about 10 months ago and Felix declaring in front of the DRC youth on 30/11/22, wearing a US$300,000 watch (probably handed down the family), stating he has no fraudulent ministers in his Government.
    However show him the evidence and he will deal with it, big smirk on his face, as you do as a real politician.

The IGF report must be still in the post, gone MIA, or he is waiting for the spoken version in Swahili.

JF/Cami was taken to court regarding the calculation of the surface rights in Kalemie taken a bit long, however he is still happily sitting in his chair, calculating.
    In his CV it states that he studied in Europe. One wonders if he ever came out of the pub and his parents just paid his school fees.

A couple of minor, silly people have been thrown under the bus and highly likely will be rapped over the knuckles with a feather duster, but the real culprits are still happily continuing with their tactics.

The outcome of the ICC will highly likely in the DRC be treated the same way as any other complaint against the ruling fraudulent elite clique.
    Just bin it.
    Why not? Why stop now?
    They have done it since Independence Day.

So to be honest I do not see what you see.
    It would be great if it was true what you see, but I happen to have my doubts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.