LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Holy cow is anyone actually worried about this?I don't know for...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    Holy cow is anyone actually worried about this?

I don't know for sure but this reads to me, especially given the timing and the apparent expiry of the agreement as either:

1. A super hail Mary by Chinese lepidolite producers whose roasting process is more expensive per kilogram trying to strangle LPD in the cot before finance arrives. While only 5,000 tonnes at first, drop in the bucket relative to Chinese production, the tech is cheaper and greener than their process and is likely to be used at scale on P2/under licences in years to come, cutting their grass. I'll admit this interpretation might be a bit far out.

2. In talking to a well known former poster, he's given me the idea its more likely just a grubby cash grab which also makes sense. LPD on the cusp of a couple of hundred million dollars in finance - chuck an extra 4.5m on that agreement and we'll stop being the fly in the ointment.

Timing is too convenient, especially so long after expiry, for this to be genuine concern over a broken promise. Doubt this is an actual threat and can only assume finance DD teams have seem commercial tactics like this before and aren't too peturbed. Though to be clear, I don't know the agreement in detail and this is all my speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.122K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
178 203085976 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 103381314 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.