ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Some of the comments on this thread are pretty hilarious, as a...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Some of the comments on this thread are pretty hilarious, as a LT holder it has been apparent this was coming at some point. NSL found out and duly notified shareholders of the date which is in 7 weeks time. that is all that notice was nothing else yet we have some amazing speculations being concocted, made for some funny reading thats for sure. for me personally i may be out before 7 weeks anyway.....

Either way for me the one thing that spooks me is the current cash burn and whether we LTers like it or not its happening everyday......i know its been stated many many times that 24hr nameplate will potentially be started in a few weeks but as of today we are supposed to be going at 2 of 3 shifts as per announcements. So to me thats 70% capacity on the go, for what?? creating stockpiles of 63% IO to collect dust.......... its just burning money that is in the bank. And that single measly little PO has not been filled and no others have been announced. all i can read into that is no one wants the product, otherwise truckloads would be departing the factory already. am i right or wrong in thinking that way?? i have been optimistic for sometime but even that's wearing thin, the elephant in the room just keeps getting fatter..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.