BEZ 9.68% 8.4¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Legal Proceedings, page-42

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    from my interpretation this is a court case created by harder against b/m bennett/molyviatis with besra caught in the cross hairs , i see no info relating to contracts promises made by besra just that made by b/m i see it mentions money received from the sale of bez shares by b/m that were not passed on to harder , i also note the court stating that harder has not done there dd on paperwork documentation remitance slips or legal advice even after becoming aware of b/m prior legal concerns from swiss investigation and the court also noted harder had reasonable knowlegde that the investment type came with high risk high reward capacity and should of been well aware of this , it also stated that the reason b/m had not paid back monies to harder is that bez cdi's had not accrued sufficiantly from the ipo of .20 to facilitate repayment to harder ,, noting bez asked bennett to stand down for violating co cdi selling rules perhaps b/mpangea did this because the impending MAREVA INJUNCTION it would appear from a laymans view that harder placed unwarranted trust in b/m .

The courts allow under MAREVA INJUNCTION entitys outside of direct plaintiffs to be slapped with MAREVA INJUNCTION CONDITIONS regardless of their direct involvement i see no promise on behalf of besra outside of bennet being a director of bez at the time , i do see claims stacked against b/m in various parts re their own companies outside of besra , i believe besra in unfortuanately caught up in this due to b/m

there is a term that states , a fool and his money will soon be departed , i have read the courts state that harder has not done his dd to protect himself

i have herad that b/m have allegedly made representations to harder they have not honoured

i have not read where besra has made such representations

this looks like standard operating procedure on behalf of the courts to protect harders financial rights but b/m are out of bez cdi's sold out to protect themselves from a court ordered hand over of bez shares by my guess

it does appear that b/m are disputing harders claims to some extent bez would appear to be an unwilling passenger now

and the big possitive out of this is we now know why b/m/pangea were selling bez shares so deliberately , hence why most genuine holders here are still here , based on the knowledge bez mc is heavily heavily undervalued

it also throws another variable up which might include the deliberate 15x a day downrampers agenda throughout this whole period , and what do you know they are still here claiming that they knew all along that there were red flags

these are just my thoughts and interpretations , i have no interest in arguing with any of the posters here ,, you can assertain your own views i am sure of that

AS ALWAYS DYOR IMHO HODL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.