BEZ 9.68% 8.4¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Legal Proceedings, page-46

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

the delusion in here is real, trying to claim that beating allegations is such a great thing (OJ). the fact that we are caught up in them at all says more than enough about what's going on here. the hoover tried telling people news was held back waiting for jb to finish selling shares, let me tell you as soon as she sold we then got nothing, nothing and then a trading halt followed by bad news. This serial pumping needs to stop, baseless claims of "Things are going on in the background that I'm not going to reveal" were said earlier this year, which then turned out to literally be nothing. nothing was happening in the background because its now September and we are still waiting for a permit to begin building the pivot plant. these baseless misinformative posts need to stop.
    ysaudry claims that its setons fault we have no permit, seton resigned in december 2023 and we then had 8 months of the new management to renew it, to which they did nothing. the only blame for nothing happening on site in 2024 is our CURRENT MANGEMENT ONLY, i do enjoy correcting these misinformative posts trying to drag the old management. setons been gone for 9 months, the permit only just expired recently and you are trying to blame him, give me some of what your having. this entire year besra has been run by its new management and nothing has happened except the trading halt followed by bad news, now legal proceeding but sure tell everyone they are kicking goals lol.

side note: why on earth does the plaintiff claim that he loaned besra money if besra is just caught up in crossfire only, either the plaintiff made that story up or besra is directly involved here in these dealings. you cannot have both though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.