OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

There is nothing new here. This was all in the last quarterly...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2072
    There is nothing new here. This was all in the last quarterly just released (at least everything except for the status of settlement discussions). I guess they want the market to see how much they have in litigation potential to recover, and they are active. This amount of potential funds coming back to us helps the story with the sale of IDSB and the health of the company in general. If you start adding it all up, it becomes substantial.

The issue is that everything is still in litigation. Not a single case has been settled, so the question remains what will be settled and at what cost to the company to get those settlements or rulings from the court—and then to actually get the money. At best, we must be getting up to $1M in legal fees by now.If we could get some settled, it would be another boost to us in regards to working capital.

I hope they can close some of these cases soon and reach settlement in the others. This combined with IDSB sale would give us a serious war chest to work from.
    Last edited by 61289439: 08/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.012(85.7%)
Mkt cap ! $40.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 2.8¢ 1.6¢ $3.969M 173.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2262677 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2755276 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.