LEG 9.09% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Ann: Legend Mining RIU Conference presentation February 2021, page-57

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Excellent point TV. I believe we are entering a commodity super cycle spurred on by the clean energy and EV revolution. The unrivalled stimulus hitting the markets is going to exaggerate future facing commodity prices due to increased inflation and demand.

Let’s not forget copper too which has also been a stellar performer the past 12 months, both metals outperforming the market and seeing circa.60% growth. This is since our discovery of Mawson, let that sink in....

I don’t think the market truly appreciated our recent derisking MET results announcement, this is exciting because we have displayed using traditional methods that we can produce high quality nickel concentrate and high quality copper concentrate in line with Nova. This means we can produce nickel at circa $1.70us pound (based on Nova) in a market breaching $9us pound and rising.

Mark Wilson has been referring to the scary exciting potential of what lurks below. For something to squirt off an ore body and be 31m of continuous high grade massive nickel sulphides I.e the tail of the tiger, it’s truly scary exciting how big the tiger could be...
    Last edited by MrBigTrader: 25/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.01K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1238781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 206475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.