LGD 0.00% 30.0¢ legend corporation limited

Fair points and back to the original enquiry I believe between...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Fair points and back to the original enquiry I believe between us we answered whitepau's query as to why the company is not a Hotcopper darling.

I guess as a significant shareholder for over 12 years I always tried to remain positive but like many Hotcopper contributors (who have bailed long ago and no longer comment on this forum) were disappointed time after time and just gave up.
    This business has shown such promise and frustratingly never really delivered
    I actually see it as fairly priced since it is a high risk fluctuating stock and as it cant show true growth no matter what and if the NPAT continues to decline ( you can only take cost out for so long) the lucrative dividend (the real attraction) will not be sustainable.
    Your revenue predictions may be correct for F18 however if 14 years of history repeat F19 may more be the
    real challenge.
    Perhaps if the proposed independent review that was promised last year and never eventuated may have cast some light on the management and board that have not significantly changed since inauguration back in 2004 - again the substantial holding of the CEO probably had some influence here

Whatever the outcome enjoyed your thoughts and wish you luck with your investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.