CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    Hi Ad,
    Good points, Whilst I share NZs frustrations that the SP inst higher. My philosophy is more aligned with your own in terms of Pharmausts strategy of concentrating on the business rather than the Share Price. Of-course I would like to see it higher, I have a large holding and have ceased accumulating, those still buying may like it to stay down for a while. Each to their own as you say.

I have challenged Sam Wright on this in emails and his always timely replies leave me in no doubt, that when the time comes the board will strongly negotiate the best possible outcome for share holders.

A quick jump to 12c followed by the usual retraction will not benefit me in the slightest and I have no wish to trade this stock. [Disclaimer I have bought and sold a small exploration stock several times and made some money] I do feel for the holders who bought in while the sp was in the high teens/early twenties, but they just have to wait. Fact of life.

We all have different processes/strategies but hopefully at the end of the day we can all make some money.

GLTAH

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.