PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Leiden Testing Indicates MPL SARS-CoV-2 Antiviral Activity, page-144

1. 12,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6185
    Agree with your statements , except One,, its not about the company acting for the benefit of SH , its about maximising commercial opportunities everyday... as discussed ASX announcements are actually the minimum regulatory requirement for reporting.
    From my perspective and several other SH we have seen opportunities missed in conveying "Scientific Progress"
    as you know the Biotech and Baby Pharma sector is growing , so is the awareness of the Investment community toward Biotech, from my perspective of monitoring as many companies as I possibly can ( opportunity scanning) I just see PAA not promoting themselves as well as others in the sector,,, I believe in their science ,, but am completely confused with their resistance to mainstream marketing and promotion.
    Example was the WEHI 1 and WEHI 2 results, months ahead of 90% of other listed companies as MPL was in the first 10 molecules to be tested.
    With those results alone a Management Representative should have been ready and talking with Sky news, CNN, etc... singing the company name.

plus its more than a pop up advert on HC Adreamer,,, we have contacted HC to ascertain what you do receive for paid promotion and its considerable,,, just check out the rotating box on the home page of sponsored and written articles by HC.... oh plus they have 700,000 investors on their data base,,,, current hits on PAA Twitter 19,,,,

Sure trying to conserve cash in very important ,, but venture investment to date is circa $58 million ,, MC is only $30m , so in ten years PAA have Trialed and Trialed and Trialed and Management have only been able to demonstrate to the wider investment market PAA is worth $30m
    That is why other companies promote their scientific success to demonstrate value accomplished...

anyway gave it a shot to remove the log jam .... but its going to require investor demand and only PAA Management can deliver that ,,regrettably not SH ,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $141.2K 801.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537419 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.