PAA 0.00% 15.5¢ pharmaust limited

How much longer do we hold out hope for this stock? Must say I...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    How much longer do we hold out hope for this stock? Must say I am running out of patience at a rapid rate.

I am beginning to think that Bucky is closer to the reality of this stock than many of the other “glass half full” posters on the HC forum. PAA has had plenty of time to achieve something, but thus far achieved f@#k all. It’s OK to try to maintain a positive vibe, as most PAA HC posters continue to do, but at some stage you need to ask the question, when is enough - enough?

I do believe in MPL and it’s medical potential, but current PAA management seem to not have the ability and/or capability to get it to market on any level.

The sp seemingly unable to stay above .10 cents shows the market has also lost patience and faith in current management.

All the “glass half full” HCers out there reading this, will tell me to sell up and buggar off, if I am not happy with progress. But, the facts are the facts, PAA are spinning their wheels and delivering very little.

My strategy is to give it a little more time, possibly the end of 2021, and if nothing improves, will sell at a substantial loss and move on. Let’s hope this action is not required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53326 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 56238 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.