PAA 2.94% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

The world remains desperate for solutions to what is happening...

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2015
    The world remains desperate for solutions to what is happening today with Covid. Long term remains a void for solutions.

Germany has decided that any adult can have the J&J vaccine, which has basically the same risks as the astrazenca one.

This is just the NOW issue- band aid (plaster) really.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/10/germany-to-approve-johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine-for-adults-of-all-ages

No one knows their efficacy in 18 months time. No one knows the efficacy against variant that are emerging or yet to emerge.

Plenty of people will avoid a vaccine for reasons such as ‘I hate needles’ or ‘I don’t trust vaccines’ or ‘I am scared of the side effects’. I have personal reasons to be extremely wary about Pfizer (some of you know why) - pill or jab!

Put aside the Biden push for IP theft, MPL is not a vaccine and so probably falls outside of that political farce. The opportunity for MPL to be a part of the sustainable solution is what PharmAust is work towards.

I would and WILL take MPL if the situation arrises where I feel it would protect me. But, I would rather have a pill over liquid form any day. But for that I know I need to wait to see it behind the counter at the chemist.

I don’t understand some of the decisions being made on the journey to getting a phase 1 going. I can only assume there is a whole heap of scientific and commercial value for us. While I distinctly despise assuming, my questions will need to wait until we get another chance to question the leadership or for more announcements and more details. I do know we are in the right place at least to get attention should the results keep demonstrating efficacy.

I do trust they are doing plenty in preparation for the human pills to arrive so they can drive to a well planned drum beat. That said, somewhat expecting some hick ups regardless. For context:

@Nickporthcawl great news you can finally give family a hug (according to Borris). Hearing this on the news is hard to comprehend just how hard this is for so many when I can pretty much do whatever I want and whenever I want.

Our normal is globally abnormal..

Covid is not the only virus and as we know the opportunity list for MPL is broad. Then we have a very long list of cancers, MND and so on and on and on. In fact, we have a long way to go to even confirm efficacy against Covid so I am prepared for bad news on this front and realise it would hurt. Overall, it is just one of many so am not going to lose my nerve- I invested here for cancer solutions anyway.

I think I was the last trade of the day yesterday with 9.4c sale to me and I have no regrets. I don’t worry about day to day price, but rather see me unable to pick up shares at this price.

So on and on we go. More banter and chatter to fill in the gaps between announcements and media (yes NZT, don’t say it ;-) ..) updates.

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $69.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $427.5K 2.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103443 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 130237 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ 1774886
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.