NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Great announcement, after re reading i see LCK are seeking a...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Great announcement, after re reading i see LCK are seeking a further suspension to ramp up flow rates:

The Company advised the market on 15 November 2018 that the South Australian government regulator had approved a suspension of up to 4 weeks of the 90-day period to allow LCK to optimise the commissioning parameters of the PCD. Since then, as reported above, we have successfully achieved production of quality syngas during the commissioning phase. We have now requested a further suspension to allow us to increase syngas flow rates.

Not overly bothered by the above, but may have contributed to underwhelming trading yesterday. 

They have gas quality data already, and i assume once they have fine tuned the process and are happy with flow rates (quantity) we will see our long awaited resource upgrade. 

I would imagine the PR guys are preparing a media campaign to showcase the results and high level commercial project figures and so on. One would hope we might see an analysts report or two come out to really start to show the potential.

I contacted the company yesterday re: Site based investor tour, and it appears its still being planned for, but after they have the gas quantity data too. Keen to get up there and have  a look around. 

Last edited by Ashes86: 09/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.