NRZ 10.0% 1.1¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Leigh Creek Energy Webinar, page-23

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985

Great to hear Justyn speak, but to be honest, I think it would be good if this is uploaded on the company’s website. You need to hear the conviction andconfidence in his voice.

·It started off with a bit about the company’s history and where they have got to now.

·The company has the ability to manipulate the gas to suit their needs, for example –higher hydrogen, CH4, nitrogen etc. The quality of the gas was sufficient to run a commercial plant to generate power, pipeline conversion or for fertilizer production.

·He discussed the difference between ISG and CSG (to quote Judge Judy - LISTEN UP LEGMAN!) CSG requires gas extraction from a coal seam. The flow rate is vital as you have no way of manipulating a higher flow rate. If the flow rate is poor it is capped and abandoned. With ISG, flow rates can be manipulated by increasing the pressure on the inlet, and increasing the outflow end of the gasifier. They learned that the gas quality did decrease as the flow rate increased, however, this could be solved by adding another gasifier, which will create the high quantity and quality.

I have taken notes, and will try and get the rest uploaded after lunch. I need to catch up on workfrown.png.

Last edited by Pie-O-My: 07/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $112.0K 9.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206728 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.