NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Thought webinar was good. Sorry about my skewed notes...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159

Thought webinar was good. Sorry about my skewed notes above...these were things I was writing down as we went through it. Unfortunately I had missed the beginning.

My summary is that:
    1) Justyn is very confident that they will be operational in 2020.
    2) They are still working out which is more economically more viable...Fertiliser or Gas. Fertiliser has a more stable projected future growth for the next 10 years while the market is unable to project growth of gas in the next 3 to 15 years.
    3) the gas can be manipulated for either market, though (reading through the lines), I think they will go for one over the other....I think that fertilizer is a no-brainer as it costs them 50% less then any other country to produce (barring Middle East where it is fairly similar).
    4) they have continued strong relations with SA Government
    5) they will continue to monitor plant until commercial production
    6) that there are 6 stages...we are in the latter 4...noting that there are quite a number of stages within the stage (i.e. could be 20 stages to complete within a stage)...
    7) the more stages that are complete means that it is more de-risking and that credibility gap continues to close
    8) that opportunities will continue to grow in China with consulting and examination however SA project remains primary focus. The more we achieve over here, means the more that we can demonstrate to China LCKs capability within the market.

There were then questions around flow rates, etc

I cant recall all of the detail however I left continuing to feel confident in the process....

I am once again confident going forward.....my summary of the webinar is this:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.