DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

You are right steviek that dml is a very big gamble. This is no...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    You are right steviek that dml is a very big gamble. This is no different from any other investment that you have. The key thing I am after is the rate of return. Even the big banks have their field day during gfc when nab shares went from 38 to 16 and still have not fully recovered!!

mbn is a similar in terms of them getting into trouble with lenders and the price of the primary commodity crashed. The difference is the trigger for mbn downfall is one of its 2 only client decide to pull out of their partnership, effectively making the business unviable. Dml, is in trouble because of poor management decisions making. A lot of this is currently being remedied. The poc, is also stabilizing with upside whereas nickel is still in the doldrums.

I imagine the refinancing and recapitalization that management is working on will be in line with what they have with blumont but failed. The last quarterly described the 70 million notes that blumont is offering. The rate of dilution on that instance is justifiable because it will lead us out of the bind, invest into important infrastructure and allow blumont to convert its notes to equity later at a particular price.

this may sap quite a bit of immediate price growth and subject us to more blumont control, but that is a separate problem which is still a long while away. I may not stay with dml once I get a good price to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.