OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Lenze App Delivered, page-118

1. 2,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Think that the ANN was too wishy washy.

True another "potential" revenue stream, but how many players in this same field...we honestly don't know what is happening in China, many many wannabes and startups.

Is this not all not getting way away from the Biggies..the US listed Chippies, these amazing deals with Intel etc.

Just seems that XPE are meandering, looking for deals with partners that are not mainstream, just to generate (unsubstantiated) revenue.

This, does appear to be similar to XTV (and for those that have followed my posts for a while - know that I was also conned by those charlatans)

Fact is I have very little confidence all the time Lekkas is there - his own priority is his next paycheck, and get what he can out of it (mainly at expense of SH).

Without doubt the tech guys behind ADRC believe they have a great tech,,,but when you get these sort of ANNS - it makes me wonder whether ADRC is still the main game?

And whilst there are many potential revenue streams, the only substantial one will be through ADRC.....so should not lose the focus on this.

Probably the only way that this is now derided is that it is so cheap...the fundamentals may not have changed but the world has moved on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.