OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Lenze App Delivered, page-202

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    I'm guessing that it's just the application interface for ADRC being utilised here - giving the registration feedback to Lenze and perhaps the bluetooth interface for the iCharger. I'm not sure if it uses the NFC component which is such a characteristic of ADRC - that will be the big clue. Perhaps somebody else knows?

We know they are using the app with some cosmetic changes ... but it's not the real game for Xped. I think that Lenze could happily have done this for themselves, but the good doctor has convinced them to use the ADRC app instead. This is a gentle entry into the commercial world, but Xped's technology is far more advanced than just an app - in fact an app is nothing compared to the rest of it.

The big moment will come when they announce that there is an OEM on board who starts producing products with ADRC functionality fully utilised. My best scenario is that it is a television manufacturer - that would get things moving really fast, as everybody uses remote control for those, so it would put ADRC front and centre.

Does Shenzhen Lenze make TV's?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.