OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Lenze App Delivered, page-224

1. 501 Posts.

Hi Gravity21,

This use case will only need app activation i.e. Active download at US$ 0.15 for each activation.

The activations are recorded by the Xped servers. That is so Xped can get paid for the activation.

This is not the full XIP system but a way for Xped to record and charge for the activation. The server will record the device serial number which is proof of which devices are activated. That is quite a powerful system in itself. They can see which devices have and have not been activated.

I don't think you could have the Full system without a gateway, or at least that may have been the case when the agreement was made. Unless the phone will in future with development of the XIP and gateway system be considered a gateway. If for example Xped intergrate/activate(?) the gateway functions I from within the app on the phone. Then perhaps you could implement the XIP system.

If Lense purchased the full XIP system, the could send notifications and product offers to the customers and probably other functionally, an option they migh consider. They could potentially track where the customer is and deliver XERTS coupons to them, which would be a great money spinners for Xped and Lenze. That would probably be a project for the Complex semi/Xped Joint Venture company.

There is no Gateway in the current rollout IMO. That is referring to an IOT Gateway such as an Intel Iot Gateway, or a router or special purpose Xped gateway. it really is the ADRC HUB if you like similar to the Xped UMBO Hub.

As there is no gateway, no devices are using a gateway. I think this is aimed at products in a non mobile environment such as Iot connected appliances where there is a Hub/Gateway in the premesis.

So It is US$ 0.15 per device using the app. I could see this being expanded on though.

It would be possible as more Lense devices are rolled out they might put out a Lense universal app using RML to control multiple devices. Suppose it is an option they would have already considered.

PT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.