OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

And if you read the update how the different acquisitions fit...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    And if you read the update how the different acquisitions fit actually much clearer. I appreciate contrary views as don't want Rose Coloured Glasses but nothing Vintage or Techmeister has said has made me change my view that XPED per reading the latest update appears well positioned to move forward on a number of avenues better than before as have clear detail on what they are doing and short term plans which never really had before at this level of detail. And yes the strategy has changed but the reasons for changing the strategy makes a lot of sense to me and the three prong strategic pillars that underpin this strategy make a lot of sense.

Successful organisations are ones that can realign their strategy to fit external and internal environment and appears to me they have done this well here with their strategic refocus. But end of the day only solid commercial results (read revenue delivered) will prove it is a successful strategy. But yes early indicators with 20m ipark order and working closely with leading IOT players indicates good chance they could well be on the mark to achieve successful results.

Would players like Telink, Intel, Arcadyn etc etc waste investing time with XPED if they did not think they had something? I think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24381 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.