LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Trouble is, we get hit with the African tar brush.An article in...

1. 4,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6857
    Trouble is, we get hit with the African tar brush.

An article in today's fin review talking about RIO's Lithium ambitions made this comment about S America where all the Brine Lithium comes from

"Rio remains confident it will be producing lithium carbonate from Rincon in 2024 despite the economic and political turmoil in Argentina, where there are warnings inflation could hit 90 per cent this year and high-profile Australian farming family the Kahlbetzers have just sold up and left after 40 years."

The market conveniently forgets about the "economic & political turmoil" over there, yet somehow Africa is bad.
    Imagine if Mali had inflation in the high 80's, you'd never hear the end of it - all is doomed, yet look at the HC threads for Brine lithium stocks and nothing but crickets.

I think once they see the amount of Lithium we'll produce, all will be forgotten

You could go further, with all this emphasis on ESG, they conveniently forget the vast majority of chemical conversion of hydroxide etc is done in China. I think on an ESG scale of 1-10 China would rate minus 5. Again this is conveniently forgotten despite all the ESG bs that is spruiked. Tesla buy their Chemicals along with most other OEMs.

The market follows the pack, then one day the market will discover Leo - a light bulb moment

I know frustrating, put just requires patience.

For those that have a subscription
    https://www.copyright link/companies/mining/rio-minerals-boss-compares-lithium-to-diamonds-20220928-p5blng

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.