LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Leo Lithium Announces Appointment of New Chairman, page-34

1. oke
    3,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Great Post !! Agree the sovereign discount is way overdone, and now there couldn't be a more reassuring board presence in this regard than having a Chairman thats been part of a team thats written another west African's mining law.

The market has yet to appreciate his legal credentials to Leo. Personally I breathed a sigh of relief. Leo's Sovereign risk just plummeted.
    We can have confidence now that we have a star mining legal eagle where all future contracts will be incontestable in an international court of law should the need arise.
    His appointment mitigates the Malian sovereign risk further and when I read the below it put a big smile on my face ,,,such an intelligent appointment. Well done Simon.

'Mr Crabb’s executive level mining experience is strengthened by his legal background which has centred on mining, corporate and commercial law. Over a career spanning from 1980 to 2004 as a solicitor, Mr Crabb was partner of Robinson Cox (now Clayton Utz) and Blakiston & Crabb (now Gilbert and Tobin), advising on numerous resource development projects in Australia, Asia and Africa for clients including Australian, Canadian, European and Japanese based multinationals, as well as Perth based entrepreneurial companies operating in Australia and overseas. In 2001 he led a team of international lawyers on a World Bank project to rewrite the mining and related environmental and fiscal laws of Ghana which successfully saw a renewal of Ghana’s mining industry.'

Last edited by oke: 01/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.