LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Leo Lithium Annual Report 2022, page-23

1. 6,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4220
    Gas Superfund (James Fraser) was BGS/MLL largest shareholder when they became a substantial holder (9.75%) in April 2016, they started selling down some time in 2019 and dropped out of the Top 20 by March 2021 - can't find exact dates as my old spreadsheet is corrupted!!!
    ~ from memory, Fraser was a supporter of Joyce.
    ~ sifting through the shareholders of Leopard, there is a large majority of UK residents, can't find any links to Kodal/FFX other than Gas Superfund.

@dazaliam you are correct with the (now Kodal) tenement/s being used for site access and for utility services etc, FFX even signed an MOU with Kodal to share some of these utilities ie: maintenance workshop, maintenance crews mechanical and mining, common store for parts, canteen services etc. The licences didn't expire, (my mistake as I was indicating we were applying for an extension previous post) we didn't own them but we were shafted not successful in our application when Bambara also applied. The principle of Bambara was FFX's country advisor at the time . . . . . .

I can't find the Kodal MOU either redface.png

Cheers

Last edited by fooca: 19/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.