LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I was pleased with the update from Simon, everything appears on...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    I was pleased with the update from Simon, everything appears on track from a scheduling and budget perspective and our best times are no doubt ahead of us. He is a smart and competent operator so we are in good hands.

The significant upgrade to resource & reserves in next couple of months, the all but certain upgrade of Stage 2 to 1MTPA , the off take pricing formula insights and the DSO plan for Q3/4 this year are all major SP catalysts no argument and Simon was clearly disappointed with where the SP sits now.

Whilst I agree to some extent that there is jurisdictional risk involved, the elephant in the room has always been and remains to be FFX. He was clearly uncomfortable answering questions about it, I posted a question asking what is Leo doing to mitigate the obvious FFX drag but it didn't get asked and I got the sense the facilitator was briefed on how to triage those questions.

I accept FFX is the major shareholder and they might need to be careful but we all know it, he know's it so a little more appreciation for that and less blaming other factors would sit better with me personally. Even making a simple statement like. the situation is less than ideal, its clearly having some impact, the sooner it is resolved the better for all FFX and LLL shareholders and potential investors and we are in communication with FFX and relaying these sentiments to them. Something would be better than "refer to FFX website" please Simon.

Anyways, the SP is where it's at and hopefully once our major shareholder completes its review, sentiment returns and we realise much greater value as there is no doubt this project is worth billions more than what it is currently values at. So my only option is to accumulate in the meantime!

All the best wishes to fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.