LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

At 38:38 of the investor seminar the question is put to Rick was...

1. 9,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2882
    At 38:38 of the investor seminar the question is put to Rick was the change to the 2023 mining code a facet of the sale price - he more or less says, "yes absolutely central".

Leo shareholder have an incredibly strong legal case to make (just as Leo did) in suing the Malian Junta via international arbitration. Due to the transfer to the code affecting the sale price, for the illegal border taxes levied, for the witholding of permits, to the $60 million GF paid the Junta for Morilla (that should have gone to us in the sale price....the list goes on.

While I agree with management it was better to take the certainty of the sale for the company; I wonder if shareholders are able to mount a separate action via third party financing (TPF) of litigation in international arbitration.

Plenty of interesting info if you google 'TPF international arbitration'. It seems to happen so the firms exist to take it on, and the funders go large in their claims....
    I wonder if it's possible without the involvement of the actual company. More or less a CA by shareholders....I reckon there's at least another $250 million to be had for shareholders in success - to go with $200 mill for the TPF.

I'd F-ing love to see it.

https://www.pinsentmasons.com/out-law/guides/third-party-funding-international-arbitration
    Last edited by WoodySpoon: Today, 01:48

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.