KIN 5.56% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

If DH is so capable why does he sling his hook and hop from job...

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    If DH is so capable why does he sling his hook and hop from job to job after a short tenure?
    Go have a look at his CV for the proof.
    He was hired run the show and the f'ed up costings happened on his watch.
    TD - who I don't know and have never spoken to in my life - would no doubt rather be doing just about anything that being the stand-in MD under these current circumstances. All eyes on him but he seems to be cleaning up a mess.
    I don't understand the slavish devotion to DH by so many when you look at the entirety of the history of KIN - he was around for 5 mins in the scheme of things, but was in a vitally important role at a crucial juncture.
    You hire an MD to run the show to a great outcome, and they should stand apart from anything happening with the board, so I don't know where the 'power games' come into it as far as the MD goes. The guy wasn't fired - he said something about board ructions or something & took off. When the going got tough, he got going.
    I don't understand why TD would deliberately destroy shareholder wealth...the motivation would be what(?) This notion of some power-crazed madman tearing down the temple like Samson has gone from weird to bizarre.
    It's best that they picked up this stuff at this point - had it kept going like this it would have been another BLK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.