KIN 3.39% 6.1¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Leonora Gold Project Update, page-177

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Thanks mate ,

That was a little hard to watch and I had a sense that for TD it was hard to do . He knows so much about what has and is going on but has to keep up some sort of "front" for the sucker shareholders to be sucked some more while who knows what is and has been happening behind the scenes ? Not a thing of any substance about the plant , guess you can't talk about what you don't know about ? Notice he only started to stammer a little when talking about Sprott ?

There appears to me to be some very strong forces with a different agenda pulling strings in the background , something is not right and hasn't been since the board knifing. Not only do we have blood on the boardroom floor but now it has spilt out to all shareholders ..........near 50% drop overnight ......WTF.

Is that some manic depression kicking in , or does anyone else sense this as well ?

Couldn't help but think TD was trying at every breath not to grit his teeth , as if trying to pacify shareholders with a practiced interview while fending off internal forces before this all turns to sh#t.

Amateurs , absolute amateurs ! This lot should have stuck to kicking rocks , just wish I wasn't in so deep .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $71.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $53.19K 890.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 298999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.