PTN 7.84% 5.5¢ patronus resources limited

Ann: Leonora Gold Project Update, page-74

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    No doubt there will be some assay results released shortly. The good news to follow the bad. I think someone posted that yesterday. In the short term those results, if positive, may add to more volume and SP rise as traders do what they do best, but management and board have destroyed what trust was left post board restructure.

One upside is the PoG being up and looking at further rises. The economics make this worthwhile if PoG keeps rising. Maybe Sprott will fully fund based on expectation of gold price increase? Dilution at this point is a kick in the teeth for LT holders. Finding more gold is good, but getting into production and having cashflow to Fund exploration and pay down debt is the smart way to go.

Another point from the announcement is that they are “curtailing” construction. Not stopping, just reducing. Pity they couldn’t spell it out clearer.

Finally, I think today has been an over reaction by the market when a lot of unknowns are present, particularly around debt or equity funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.004(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $90.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $62.10K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.