KIN 3.39% 6.1¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Leonora Gold Project Update, page-87

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I keep reading the announcement over and over, and despite a lack of clarity, a 40% drop today in MC, expected increased costs in Capex and possible dilution, I don’t think it’s all over red rover. Certainly any dilution is unwanted, but the resource remains. With the PoG high and expected to rise, the economics of this are still good. Remember, the per ounce gold value in the DFS was $1600AUD. We’re already well ahead of that at $1733 AUD today, and with reserves of 372, 000 ozs (close enough) that’s an additional $50m on top of the DFS. If Kyte expands, given its existing economics, Sprott could simply fund the capex shortfall. It comes down to risk v reward and we ( Hotcopperites) don’t have enough info to determine that.

Maybe I’m just trying to convince myself that things aren’t that bad and in reflection, following the usual 5 stages of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, I’ve realised that this is far from over and today had to happen. Now let’s pick up our toys, wipe those tears away and patiently wait for the next announcement. I’m hanging in there for the LT.

Any glaring warnings, indicators or red flags from this should be, don’t get involved with any company associated with Don Harper or his WBS budgeted project costings, if in fact it’s on his head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $71.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $53.19K 890.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 298999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.