GMD 3.99% $1.96 genesis minerals limited

"How do you get $1 billion market cap ?"A lot more drilling with...

1. 1,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    "How do you get $1 billion market cap ?"

A lot more drilling with Bonanza results, and a PFS to match. Not going to happen overnight.

I think it will get there. IMO up to date there has been a bit exuberance on the part of retail investors.

I did buy more today at the lows.

From ANN:
    • "Post the quarter, Genesis outlined its vision is to build a premium Australian gold miner marked by sustainable, high quality production
    • of +300koz pa (refer to ASX announcement 4th April 2022 “Open for Business - Corporate Presentation”).
    • Genesis Managing Director Raleigh Finlayson said: “We have laid the foundations to achieve our goal of becoming a 300,000ozpa
    • producer.
    • “There is immense scope to grow our 2Moz Resource at Leonora by extending the existing mineralisation and through discovery.
    • “We are well-funded to create value with $20m cash in the bank and we are building a top-class team which already includes several
    • highly experienced gold mining executives.”

Anyone know when these new tenements outlined in red were approved. I have not noticed them before this ANN. Noticed a couple of other small increase in the number tenements.

It all depends what pathways the orogenic gold mineralisation took 2.6 B years ago and how deep the resource goes.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4298/4298088-93ebf94410b004a165fb40458664aa17.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.